New Jersey Devils 2 @ Tampa Bay Lightning 5
- Attendance: 19,092
- Three Stars: 1. B. Point 2. N. Kucherov 3. R. McDonagh
- CLICK to see NJD Beat Writer, Amanda C. Stein’s 10 Takeaways from the game**
- The Devils fell to the Lightning, 5-2, in their second of three head-to-head contests of the 2018-19 campaign. This season, the Devils are 2-5-1 against Atlantic Division foes.
- Andy Greene led the team in time-on-ice, skating in 22:17 minutes and recorded one shot on goal.
- Nico Hischier played in his 100th career NHL game, recording 15:11 minutes and one shot on goal.
- The Devils went 2-3 on the penalty kill and are 14-15 in their last five games (.933%).
- New Jersey will face-off with the Lightning on December3rd at Prudential Center, in the clubs’ third and final matchup of the 2018-19 regular season.
- Cory Schneider got the start in net for his fifth start of the season, playing in all 60 minutes, stopping 30 of 35 shots faced. Schneider now has a 4-5-1 career record against the Lightning.
- Stefan Noesen got the Devils on the board at 9:39 in the first frame, tallying his second goal of the season, getting the assist from Brett Seney.
- Jesper Bratt notched his first goal of the season on a breakaway at 5:21 in the third period. The goal went unassisted.
UPCOMING SCHEDULE *Subject to change
Monday: Game at 7 pm @ Florida Panthers