New Jersey Devils 1 @ Carolina Hurricanes 2
- Attendance: 11,211
- Three Stars: 1. J. Williams 2. C. McElhinney 3. J. Staal
- **See @NJDevils on twitter and newjerseydevils.com for post-game pressers and sound**
- The Devils fell to the Hurricanes, 2-1, in their first of four head-to-head contests of the 2018-19 campaign. Tonight’s game was the finale of the Devils second of fourteen back-to-back matchups.
- Damon Severson led the team in time-on-ice, skating in 22:33 minutes and recorded three shots on goal.
- New Jersey has recorded at least 30 shots in six of their last seven games.
- The Devils went 3-3 on the penalty kill and are 7-7 in their last two games.
- New Jersey will face-off with the Hurricanes on December 29th at Prudential Center, in the clubs’ second of four matchups of the 2018-19 regular season.
- Cory Schneider got the start in net for his fourth start of the season, playing in 58:55 minutes, stopping 23 of 25 shots faced.
- Pavel Zacha got the Devils on the board at 6:33 in the first frame, tallying his second goal of the season and extending his goal-streak to two games, getting the assist from Jesper Bratt. Bratt currently has four points in his first six games played (4A). This was the second time in Zacha’s career that he has recorded a goal in back-to-back games.
- Game Summary
- Event Summary
- Full Play-by-Play
- Face-off Summary
- Face-off Comparison
- Roster Report
- Shot Summary
- Shift Chart
- TOI Report – New Jersey Devils
UPCOMING SCHEDULE *Subject to change
Monday: DAY OFF
Tuesday: Practice at 12 pm @ RWJBarnabas Hockey House