New Jersey Devils prospect highlights from this past week include:
- Joseph Blandisi recorded 3g-2a-4pts in three games for Barrie (OHL) last week. He has points in eight consecutive games (5g-8a-13pts), leads the OHL with 51g and is fourth in overall scoring with 110pts this season.
- Blake Coleman totaled 4g-4a-8pts in #5 Miami University of Ohio’s best-of-three NCHC Playoff Series vs. Western Michigan this past weekend. Coleman posted a career-high 2g-2a-4pts in the Red Hawks’ 5-3 win in game one on Friday. He added 1g-1a-2pts in a 7-5 loss in game two on Saturday and chipped in 1g-1a-2pts in the decisive 4-0 game three victory on Sunday. Miami will face #3 Denver in the NCHC Tournament Semifinals this Friday. The winner will face-off against either #1 North Dakota or #10 St. Cloud State in the Finals on Saturday.
- Blake Pietila registered a team-leading (tie) seven shots on goal in #4 Michigan Tech’s 1-0 3OT win over Alabama-Huntsville in the opening game of their best-of-three WCHA First Round Playoff Series on Friday. Pietila then won 11/14 face-offs in game two as the Huskies swept the series with a 3-0 win the following night. Michigan Tech will take on #13 Bowling Green in the WCHA Semifinals on Friday at Xcel Energy Center. The winner will take on either #2 Minnesota State or Ferris State on Saturday.
- Ryan Rehill recorded 1a, was +3 and accumulated 9 PIM in Kamloops’ (WHL) 7-4 win over Prince George last Wednesday. Rehill ranks sixth in the WHL with 124 PIM overall this season.
- Complete statistics: Prospect Report 3-16-15