New Jersey Devils Prospect highlights from this past week include:
- Myles Bell recorded 3g-1a-4pts and Damon Severson had 0g-2a-2pts for Kelowna (WHL), as the Rockets won their first-round playoff series vs. Tri-City, 4-1. Kelowna will open its second-round series vs. Seattle on Thursday.
- Graham Black scored 2g-2a-4pts in six games for Swift Current (WHL), but the Broncos were eliminated by Medicine Hat.
- Joe Faust was a member Wisconsin’s Big 10 Championship team. The Badgers entered the tournament as the #1 seed in the Midwest but were defeated, 5-2, by North Dakota on Friday.
- Ben Johnson had 4g-2a-6pts for Windsor (OHL), but the Spitfires were swept in their first-round playoff series by London.
- Ryan Kujawinski has 1g-1a-2pts in six games for Kingston (OHL); the Frontenacs will play game seven of their first-round playoff series vs. Peterborough tomorrow.
- Derek Rodwell and North Dakota will face-off against Boston College in the Frozen Four Semifinals on April 10 at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. They defeated Wisconsin, 5-2, in the first round and Ferris State, 3-2, in overtime in the second round.
- Steven Santini and the Boston College Eagles will face-off against North Dakota in the Frozen Four Semifinals on April 10 at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. B.C. defeated Denver, 6-2, in the first round and UMass-Lowell, 4-3, in the second round.
- Ben Thomson has one assist in six games for North Bay (OHL), which will play game seven of its first round playoff series vs. Niagara tomorrow night.
- Complete statistics: Prospect Report 3-31-14