New Jersey Devils 3 at Montreal Canadiens 4 (OT)
- The Devils have earned a point in each of their first four games for the first time since 1995-96 (4-0-0).
- Patrik Elias scored a goal and added two assists to reach the 900-point mark in his career (363g-537a). He’s now tied with Tony Amonte (416g-484a) for 97th place on the league’s all-time scoring list.
- David Clarkson tied a career high with 1g-2a-3pts. He previously posted 2g-1a-3pts on 2/12/12 vs. Montreal. Clarkson also has points in each of the Devils’ first three games (3g-3a-6pts).
- Ilya Kovalchuk recorded an assist and also has points in each of the team’s first four games (2g-3a-5pts). Mark Fayne has points in back-to-back games (2a).
- Martin Brodeur fell to 43-18-6 vs. Montreal in his career.
- Monday: Noon practice at TD Garden.
- Tuesday at Boston (7:00 PM, MSG Plus, Sports Radio 66 WFAN).
This entry was posted in Post Game
. Bookmark the permalink